Our firm represents business owners, contractors, construction managers, developers, design professionals, sub-contractors, and suppliers in all aspects of the construction process.
Because of Attorney Cody Svejda’s education and experience in construction, he approaches these matters with first-hand practical knowledge.
Mr. Svejda is able to speak the language and analyze the issues from both legal and practical perspectives.
He aggressively protects the rights and interests of his clients in matters concerning:
- Construction Defects and Construction Disputes;
- Property Law, Including Property Damage Issues;
- Documentation Preparation;
- Contract Negotiation & Formation;
- Contract Performance Disputes;
- Financing & Warranty Issues;
- Loan Modification;
- Mechanic’s & Materialmen Liens;
- Mediation, Arbitration, & Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)