Real Estate & Property Law
Heritage Law Firm’s real estate practice involves representing clients in the developing and leasing of properties.
We regularly counsel owners, developers, landlords, tenants, and property managers.
In addition, we represent our clients’ private interests in the purchase and sale of high end personal real estate.
We provide a wide range of real estate services to our clients, including:
- Property Acquisitions;
- Commercial Lease Negotiations;
- Property Management Representation;
- Home Owners Association Representation;
- Real Estate Financing;
- High Value Sales;
- Joint Venture Negotiations and Agreement Drafting;
- Boundary and Zoning Issues;
- Property Partition;
- Sales in lieu of Partition;
- Real Estate Litigation.