You’re Invited to the Heritage Law Firm Estate Planning Webinars!
No Obligation! Complimentary 1-on-1 Appointment After You Attend!
Join us for a FREE 60-minute informational event about:
Wills v. Trusts
Long-Term Care Planning
Special Needs Planning
Real Answers to Elder Law Issues
Come learn about our "Client for Life" plan!
Scroll Down to Register for a Complimentary Webinar Session
As a valued client looking for a refresher course or a potential client hoping to begin the planning process, we know you understand the importance of estate planning — but, if you’re like many of our clients, you may wonder how to delicately pass on this knowledge to others you care about.
That’s why we’ve created a webinar you can share with your family members & friends — and you’re welcome to attend for a refresher course!
During this webinar, we’ll discuss how proper planning can help ensure your estate passes to your loved ones quickly and intact — by avoiding the cost & delay of probate. Plus, in the event of illness or incapacity, proper planning can ensure your assets are managed by someone you choose in the manner you desire – not as a court-appointed guardian sees fit.
Estate planning is a hot topic and we hope you, your family & friends enjoy this webinar.
Why Do You Need to Attend These Workshops?
- Changes in Probate/Fiduciary Law in North Carolina and South Carolina
- You haven’t updated your estate plan after a major life event (death, marriage, adoption, divorce, kids out of the house, etc.)
- You haven’t looked at your estate plan in over 3 years
- You don’t have an estate plan
- You’re concerned about your aging parents
- You want to avoid the costs and delays of probate
- You want to avoid and mitigate rising nursing home costs